An iron oxide Black, perfect for beginners who aren’t confident with carbon black pigment. This can be used alone, or layered as a base before other eyeliner colours. Use alone or add a drop of toner on cooler skin tones.
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
- Additional information
A combination of iron oxide black and carbon black creates a perfect pigment for advancing artists who aren’t yet experienced or confident enough to use carbon alone. This can be used alone, or layered as a base before other eyeliner colours. Use alone or add a drop of toner on cooler skin tones.
Permablend are a leader in the premium permanent cosmetic market, with their range of over 50 colours having been meticulously developed to create a line of highly concentrated and stable pigments. They are known for their high quality, high pigment load and incredibly retention.
- Extremely rich and concentrated blends with a high pigment load
- Incredibly Stable composition, meaning high retention rate, longevity and no colour hangover
- Sterile products for the highest level of quality and safety
- EU and Worldwide Certified
- Fully tested with MSDS sheets available
- NOT tested on animals
- 100% Vegan friendly
- Can be used for both manual & machine methods of permanent make up
- Additional warmth added for minimal modification
- Pigment is for professional use only
- Patch testing recommended
- By purchasing and using this pigment you agree that you are using it at your own risk accept full responsibility for the application of this product.
- Store in a cool, dry place – out of direct sunlight
|Dimensions||2.6 × 2.6 × 7.9 cm|